Labour law and social security law. A maze through which only the most experienced guides can guide you safely. That is why we at MPLOY specialize solely on this field. Our lawyers regularly give trainings and courses, and speak at seminars on different relevant social law topics.
Every employer has the right to the best advice, because working with employees is a delicate game of rights and obligations.
- We provide advice and draw up the necessary documents (labour contracts, internal labour regulations, policies,…).
- We negotiate with unions and employees.
- We argue your case in court.
- We carry out social audits.
- We provide guidance during inspections.
- We provide assistance and advice concerning collective labour relations (drawing up and negotiating collective labour agreements, restructurings, consultative bodies).
As an employee, you are entitled to specialised advice when you want your employer to treat you correctly.
- We offer you independent advice concerning dismissal schemes, supplementary pensions, harassment (bullying) at work, discrimination, etc…
- If needed, we argue your case in court.
People benefitting from social insurance
Social security regulations become more complicated every day. The (financial) stakes are often quite high.
- If you have any questions regarding your pension, unemployment benefits, medical insurance, labour accident, etc., you can turn to us for answers.
- We are used to unravelling the most complex situations, and shed light on them.
- The social security bodies are no strangers to us. We support you during any disputes with these bodies, even in court if need be.
With our free newsletter, we keep you up to date on the current events and interesting case-law.
To subscribe, press here.